Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Flock of Flamingos

If the title of this post didn't catch your eye, I don't know what would. If I saw a link to a blog called "Flock of Flamingos," I'd click on it without hesitation. So do it.

My friend Annamarie Mickey is a fellow English major and an amazing writer and artist. If you're looking for a good book or movie, her blog is the perfect place to go. She has an in depth review of the Hunger Games, as well as Brave, some Anime and a few others. She's been doing this longer than I have, so her blog is much more developed and well focused.

If you're not interested in reviews, she is also working on a fantasy webcomic called Everdusk, which I highly, highly recommend.

So check out both her blog and her webcomic. She's a pretty awesome person.

No comments:

Post a Comment