Sunday, November 18, 2012

I still need a title



I should probably set a goal for this blog. 

And a topic.

And while I'm at it, I might even go all out and come up with a title. (If anyone has suggestions, feel free to post them below).

So far, this blog is essentially about writing. Which isn't bad in itself, it's just not. . . catchy. I want to draw readers in. I want to have a niche in which I can be a self-proclaimed expert. Thus far, I've got nothing.

Well, not nothing precisely, but no true direction (I refrained from writing One Direction for the sake of my sanity--again, darn you imgfav). And without a set goal, I have no drive to continue this blog.

I love writing, but I write for non-school related projects as sporadically and rarely as it is to find a shiny Pokemon in Pokemon Sapphire. . .When I do write, I go at it with a passion, but once the piece I am working on is complete, I abandon writing anything else to bask in self-perceived glory. I have finished a piece of writing. Look at me being so productive. I believe I shall lavish myself with a well deserved break. 

A year later I might decide to finally sit down and write something again.

Basically, my problem boils down to the fact that I am a lazy college student of the technology age who believes I am entitled to luxury and rest. I am complacent to laziness. Which I hate myself for half the time, but it's a rut I can't seem to get out of. (Again, this is the exact same complex I have with imgfav).

Thus, trapped in complacency, I ramble on through life.

So, I think I am going to try and post a post every other Friday. That way I can teach myself discipline. Right? 

We'll go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment